Table of Contents
Introduction: What is a nootropic?
Nootropics are popularly known as ‘smart drugs’ or ‘brain function and cognitive enhancers’. This type of brain power-boosting pill is popular amongst both the youth and the elderly population. Nootropics are becoming increasingly popular because they provide a legal, safe, and effective way to boost brain power without the risks associated with other methods. In addition, they have immediate and long-term benefits that help both groups. Nootropics work by altering the levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, improving blood flow to the brain, protects the brain cells from oxidative damage and also improving communication between these cells. Thus, this can lead to improved communication between neurons which thereby promotes better overall brain functioning. They can also provide an energy boost when you need it the most. With the right combination of nootropics, anyone can experience improved mental clarity and cognitive enhancement.
So, what is the right combination of nootropics you may ask? So, today we are going to review a natural dietary supplement that claims to support brain health and it is none other than the Noocube Nootropic Supplement. Without any more delay, let’s find out how taking Noocube can benefit us and our long-term brain health and which is the best place to buy this nootropic.
What is NooCube Brain Productivity?
- NooCube Brain Productivity is a nootropic supplement enriched with the goodness of herbal extracts and other brain health boosting ingredients.
- The supplement is formulated to boost cognitive function and mental energy at cellular levels in order to protect nerve cells and naturally support healthy brain functions like improving concentration, focus, and memory.
- It contains a potent blend of essential nutrients and natural ingredients that are known to enhance focus, mental clarity, restful sleep, and concentration.
- The supplement is designed to help people stay productive and alert during their workday or studies.
- It can also be used as an energy booster for those who are looking for an extra edge in their day-to-day activities.
- With its unique blend of nootropics which provides essential building blocks for a healthy brain, NooCube is one of the most powerful supplements available on the market today.
- Additionally, NooCube is clinically proven to increase focus, alertness, and concentration while improving memory formation and recall.
- It contains beneficial ingredients like Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, and Cat’s Claw which have been scientifically proven to be beneficial for the brain.
NooCube’s Brain Productivity supplement was born under the supervision of some of Europe’s greatest experts in the field of neuroscience. Under the clinical trials and research studies of these neuroscientists, this brain supplement was crafted to perfection with its wide list of benefits, natural and safe ingredients, and smooth brain energy boosting nootropic effects. NooCube contains all the healthful benefits of multiple types of nootropics, combined together to give you a risk-free experience of enhanced brain function, promoted cognitive function, and lack of mental blocks and fatigue.
It is well suited for all genders. However, if you are minor, breastfeeding and/or lactating, pregnant, or under long-term heavy medications, you must seek medical guidance from a licensed healthcare provider before taking any sort of supplements at all.
Ingredients of NooCube
What is it made of? Why is NooCube so special? Let’s find that out through its main ingredient list:
1. Huperzia Serrata (Huperzine-A)
Huperzia is a Chinese herb with highly effective, safe, and natural health benefits. Its effects and quality have made it one of the most popular herbs in medicinal use for over 1000 years. Huperzia or the Toothed Clubmoss can be found in eastern Asia, namely China, Tibet, Japan, Korea, and in some parts of Russia.
- It is a natural cognitive enhancer with neuroprotective benefits.
- It protects the neurons in our brain against cellular stressors and helps improve brain health, chronic fatigue, memory, and cognitive dysfunction.
- It is considered to be a good remedy for Schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, age-related cognitive impairment, vascular dementia, and more.
- Huperzine also increases acetylcholine, also known as the learning neurotransmitter that helps with brain functions, mental health improvement, and even muscle development.
2. Oat straw
Oat straw is the product of the unripened Avena Sativa plant, primarily found in two forms: powder and capsule.
- It is known to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression, therefore, improving mood.
- It is also observed that daily consumption of this supplement can improve memory, attention, focus, accuracy, attention span, and multitasking performance of the brain and body.
- It is also used to reduce inflammation, thereby lowering the risk of several heart diseases, cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
- Oat straw is highly nutritious and rich in iron, manganese, zinc, and amino acids. These amino acids are essential for the normal and proper function of the central nervous system (CNS) and are used by the brain for the synthesis of neurotransmitters and neuromodulators.
- It also improves the blood flow, thereby allowing the brain to get its required nutrients and oxygen to work even better.
- It contains a good amount of vitamin B6, which plays a major role in boosting our brain health overall.
- Besides mental boosting abilities, it also improves physical as well as sexual performance.
- L-Tyrosine helps produce several important brain chemicals such as neurotransmitters, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
- These neurotransmitters prompt healthy heart rate and help in better blood flow which in turn helps in better cognitive functioning.
- It regulates important functions in our body, including appetite, digestion, concentration, and most importantly – sleep.
There are also different types of neurotransmitters with specific benefits, such as acetylcholine which helps in Alzheimer’s disease, dopamine helping with Parkinson’s disease, serotonin with chronic depression, etc. Dopamine allows you to feel satisfaction, pleasure, better focus, and motivation, and overall makes you feel happy and has a positive impact on your cognitive performance. It is also known to treat ADHD or ADD to a great extent.
It improves overall cognitive functioning making it apt for students and young adults in today’s stressful academic and work environments.
4. Bacopa Monnieri
Bacopa Monnieri, also known by several other names such as Brahmi, water hyssop, thyme-leaved Gratiola, and Herbs of Grace, is considerably widely used in ayurvedic medicine and is also combined with other herbs for treating various diseases and illnesses.
- This is a perennial and non-aromatic herb that is anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, and cognitive enhancing in nature. It is mostly found in wetlands of eastern and southern India, Africa, Australia, Europe, etc., and is widely used in India as a tonic for kids to improve overall cognitive health and sharpen the intellect.
- Bacopa Monnieri has properties that improve the dendritic length and branching which directly enhances memory and cognition in the brain.
- It contains saponin, apigenin, D-mannitol, monniersides 1-3, Plantinoside B, cucurbitacin, and herpestine. Here, apigenin induces muscle relaxation by binding to benzodiazepine receptors.
- It also contains powerful antioxidants that protect the cells, reduce inflammation, and reduce ADHD symptoms, thus helping with improving attention, focus, and motor activity.
- It also elevates your mood by reducing stress and anxiety and providing restful sleep.
- Other than that, it lowers blood pressure levels, has anti-cancer properties, cures a number of other disorders, and contains mild but safe, powerful, and natural sedatives that help induce sleep. This is why it is very helpful for people with insomnia or disturbed sleeping routines, as it improves sleep quality at night.
- It also boosts the cognitive pathway, reduces oxidative stress, and enhances memory.
L-Theanine is a non-protein amino acid found in the leaves of Camellia sinensis (green tea).
- L theanine works by improving mood & attention, relieving stress, and helping maintain proper restful sleep.
- Good sleep quality is essential for our body as it improves brain performance, mood, and overall health. Timely and well-maintained sleeping routines enable the body to repair and be fit for another day, and if not taken care of, it can raise the risk of many diseases and disorders.
- It also affects certain chemicals in our brains, such as dopamine, serotonin, and cortisol.
- Moreover, long, restful sleep gives you a feeling of relaxation as it acts as a natural anxiolytic without causing drowsiness by promoting increased alpha waves in the brain which in turn also reduces stress and anxiety.
- It also helps in treating other conditions such as PTSD, cognitive loss, dementia, Schizophrenia, poor attention spans, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.
6. Alpha GPC
- Alpha GPC, a brain-boosting molecule, increases the production of a chemical in the brain known as acetylcholine that is responsible for memory and learning as well as numerous physiological functions.
- It also helps in engaging in sensory functions that sustain focus for a longer period of time, maintain arousal, improve thinking skills, etc.
- It is proven to be effective for elderly patients to overcome the problems of memory loss, and dementia as well as for younger people to get the needed power and to boost one’s physical endurance by elevating growth hormone in the body.
7. Cat’s Claw
Cat’s claw is a floral herb found deep within the Amazon Rainforests that was used for centuries in traditional medicine.
- It has gained attention for its potential nootropic effects and antibiotic properties.
- It is believed to have a wide range of health benefits, including improved cognitive function, enhanced memory and focus, and improved mental clarity.
- In addition to these potential benefits, cat’s claw may also help reduce brain inflammation and boost the immune system.
- Its popularity stems from its beneficial qualities on health and how it shields us from a variety of health complications like infections, viruses, parasites, arthritis, colitis, peptic ulcers, gastritis, leaky gut, etc.
- Resveratrol’s main work is to protect the brain.
- Unbalanced levels of cortisol have a stronger effect on the brain and reduce the chances of recovery from emotional upset. Therefore, resveratrol helps maintain cortisol levels, promotes better deep sleep quality, and manages stress.
- The vagus nerves connect the brain with our heart and some other internal organs, and therefore through this interconnection of organs, studies found that high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes can again raise the risks of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, and consuming Resveratrol can help protect against all of these. It does so by protecting the nerve cells so that they cannot be damaged as well as fighting plaque build-up.
- It helps to manage and maintain blood sugar levels as high blood sugar can raise the risk for many health problems especially Alzheimer’s and dementia.
9. Lutemax 2020
It is a naturally derived marigold extract that has multiple powerful effects on our health in terms of both mental and physical health.
As per studies, Lutemax 2020 resulted in an increase of lutein and zeaxanthin serum levels in relation to improved macular pigment optical density or MPOD. This happened in only about 6-8 weeks.
In multiple clinical test results, research showed that Lutemax 2020 remarkably improved brain-derived neurotrophic factor or BDNF, contrast sensitivity, photo-stress recovery, and disability glare thresholds. All such lead to:
- Mental alertness,
- Better sleep quality,
- Enhanced memory,
- Sharpened vision with protection from blue light damage, and
- Psychomotor speed.
The effects of this award-winning extract on eye health are so remarkable that it has been used in eye care supplements and medications as well.
- Pterostilbene, a natural compound found in blueberries and grapes, has gained significant attention for its potential benefits on brain health and cognitive function.
- As a powerful antioxidant, it fights against oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain, which are two major factors contributing to cognitive decline and various neurodegenerative diseases.
- Additionally, as observed from studies conducted, pterostilbene promotes synaptic plasticity, the ability of the brain to form and strengthen neural connections essential for learning and memory.
- Its other major benefits include blood sugar balancing effects, heart health benefits, reversal of age-related cognitive decline, and anti-obesity effects.
11. Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, plays a crucial role in promoting brain health, neuro health, and cognitive functions.
- This essential nutrient helps in the production and synthesis of neurotransmitters, which are required for proper communication between brain cells.
- Moreover, thiamine aids in cellular energy production within the brain and nerves by transforming glucose into usable cellular energy. This allows our brain and nerves to perform optimally and maintain their structural integrity. This results in a lack of fatigue, anxiety, stress, and brain fog.
- Vitamin B1-rich foods and supplements are amazing in providing better mental clarity, memory, learning, focus, and overall cognitive performance.
12. Vitamin B7
- Vitamin B7, also known as biotin, plays a significant role in maintaining optimal brain health and cognitive function.
- This B vitamin also assists in the production of neurotransmitters, which, as said earlier, are extremely essential for effective communication between neurons.
- Biotin possesses antioxidant properties that aid in protecting brain cells from damage caused by harmful molecules known as free radicals.
- Additionally, Vitamin B7 supports the synthesis of myelin, a fatty compound that insulates nerve fibers and allows for efficient nerve impulse transmission.
- Vitamin B7 is thereby necessary for maintaining healthy neuron structure, ensuring long-term neurological health, and strengthening the brain’s supporting cells, known as astrocytes.
- Therefore, a regular and well-balanced intake of this vital nutrient is crucial for maintaining memory, focus, and overall cognitive well-being.
13. Vitamin B12
- As a key component in the production of neurotransmitters, Vitamin B12 supports,
- The communication between nerve cells,
- Enhances memory,
- Promotes cognitive sharpness,
- Improves memory,
- Improves mental clarity,
- Reduces risk of neurodegenerative diseases, and
- Supports overall brain health.
- Furthermore, this essential vitamin is responsible for maintaining the proper functioning and development of nerve cells, as well as the synthesis of DNA.
- It also helps to regulate the levels of homocysteine, an amino acid associated with preventing cognitive decline, and promotes the formation of new neural pathways.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is often linked to mental decline and various neurodegenerative disorders, which is why this nutrient is considered to be a holy grail ingredient when it comes to promoting cognitive and mental health.
Thoughts on the ingredient list?
- NooCube is certainly the most popular and beloved choice because of its high effectiveness, safe and powerful ingredients, and state-of-the-art lab technologies that create it.
- With remarkable studies backing up each ingredient, there is no question of doubt about their beneficial effects.
- This nootropic dietary supplement is made with all-natural ingredients including vital nutrients and herbal extracts, that support our overall brain health by working from the root cause.
- It enhances memory, promotes deep sleep and better sleep quality, and gives a boost to other functions of the brain such as focus, thinking, and attention span while reducing stress and other disorders or diseases to improve a person’s overall performance.
Benefits of NooCube
There are five elemental benefits that are commonly associated with NooCube. Not just mere claims, but scientific evidence behind its formula, clinical studies, and consumer reviews pouring all across the world stand in support of these effects as well.
- Razor Sharp Focus –
Say goodbye to frequent distractions and the aches of getting mind numb while doing anything for a long period of time. It doesn’t take a whole bottle of nootropics like NooCube to help you improve your focus. With only one use, users have felt the burst of clear focus and lack of fatigue in their body that helped them finish work properly within the deadline.
Ingredients like Bacopa Monnieri and other antioxidants producing natural substances in the ingredient list help with promoting the production of serotonin, acetylcholine, and GABA. These neurochemicals help better your focus and help with reducing fatigue, stress, anxiety, vision strain, and discomfort.
- Boosted Memory –
Mental alertness is a key benefit that is closely associated with nootropics. However, NooCube takes it to a whole new level with its enhanced formula and unique combinations of natural nootropics and mental speed boosters. Ingredients like Alpha GPC and Lutemax 2020 are simply iconic when it comes to boosting cognitive functioning like focus, memory, and more. These ingredients act as neurotransmitter protectors and thereby help with several cognitive functions like improved learning abilities, sharper memory recollection, and immediate and long term mood boosting.
- Increased Attention –
What are the two biggest foes when it comes to paying attention sharply? Brain fog and mental or physical fatigue. When our body struggles to find a balanced state of relaxation, mental clarity, fresh mood, and better eye health, it becomes almost improbable to pay any ounce of attention. To rectify that state of mind, NooCube developed their supplement to be full of herbal and nourishing ingredients like Bacopa Monnieri, L-Tyrosine, several types of Vitamin B (B1, B7, B12), and Oat Straw, etc. These ingredients result in a lack of brain fog, migraines, chronic fatigue, stress, lack of sleep, anxiety, etc. While simultaneously leading to increased concentration and attention span in any kind of situation throughout the day.
- Lowered Stress Levels –
NooCube supports mental health alongside brain health. And stress is one of the biggest issues when it comes to our mental energy. Stress can take a toll on our mental, cognitive, and physical health, leading to fatigue, burnout, and even depression. But NooCube knows just how to help.
This natural nootropic supplement contains powerful ingredients that have been proven to help people stay alert, improve their cognitive functions, increase their energy levels, regulate mood swings, and improve sleep quality. Thus, by taking NooCube regularly, individuals can reduce their stress levels significantly while improving their overall mental and brain well-being at the same time. With regular use, you’ll be able to stay both focused and productive, while feeling much more calmer and relaxed.
- Enhanced Eye-Brain Coordination – Eye-brain coordination plays an important role in the overall functioning of our body. Poor eye health can lead to a wide range of problems, including impaired vision, disturbed sleep cycle, eye fatigue, difficulty concentrating, macular damage, and even headaches. And this poor vision occurs because of many reasons like poor environment, UV light damage, blue light damage, stress, etc. These lead to premature brain aging and the building up of oxidative stress. NooCube helps improve brain-eye coordination by increasing blood flow to the eyes, protecting nerves and neural connections from oxidative stress by acting as antioxidants, promoting good quality sleep, and reducing stress.
It contains powerful nootropic ingredients like Lutemax 2020 which contain powerful macular carotenoids that are known to improve eye-brain coordination and vision sharpness, reduce eye fatigue, and improve reaction time.
Honest thoughts on benefits?
NooCube Brain Productivity has managed to leave its users in awe with its potent blend of highly effective nootropics and safe natural ingredients. Its benefits are almost immediate and have long-lasting positive impacts on the users.
NooCube has emerged as a leading brand in the world of nootropics and supplements related to enhancing cognitive performance. It is even an essential medical necessity recommended to the elderly who are suffering from loss of cognitive health and brain health. Its numerous benefits have definitely been proven and scientifically backed by its ingredients and its effects on human health. The NooCube by Wolfson Brands (UK) Limited is the most trusted brand for a reason and there is nothing that can deter us from thinking so. It has rightfully earned that position with its superior formula, safe and herbal ingredients, energizing and mental speed-boosting active ingredients, and more.
What is the Price of Noocube Formula for Brain Health?
|Retail Price in USD
|Today’s Special Price in USD
|Buy 2 + Get 1 Free:
|Buy 3 + Get 3 Free:
|Where to Buy NooCube?
|Visit NooCube Official Website.
Are there any side effects of NooCube?
There are no harmful side effects to NooCube. Reports analyzing millions of reviews on NooCube have not reported any negative changes or discomfort in their physical, immune, or mental health.
However, some reports on the tests conducted on its formula suggest that if the product doesn’t suit you then it will initially cause minor stomach discomfort. However, nothing exceeding minor cramps has been experienced nor reported.
Consumer reviews on NooCube
Some shared stories and experiences to guide you through the effects of NooCube on daily users:
“Love it. There are no words to describe the relief I felt when I got on NooCube about a month ago. I am much more disciplined, focused, attentive, and acing my university exams like never before.”
– Zachery A. from Toronto, Canada (age – 21)
“It actually works! I have been taking Noocube nootropics for quite a while for my problems of frequent tiredness and lack of attention span. But once I got my first dose of NooCube I knew this was it for me. I am so much better now all thanks to this nootropic. In short, it is wonderful, no side-effects, is affordable, and suits me so much!”
– Rachel M. from Houston, United Kingdom (age – 27)
“I was recommended NooCube last month and it has been amazing for me. My headaches are gone after only a week of daily dose and I feel calm, relaxed, and put together now. I am mentally at peace when I am working for hours without feeling fatigued or brain fogged.”
– Finley H. from Brisbane, Australia (age – 44)
“I have been on NooCube Brain Productivity for about 3 weeks now. At first, I was a bit scared but with persuasion from my trainer I got my first bottle and I am already back for 3 more bottles. The price is much more affordable than the rest out there and it feels like such a good investment, taking in account my gradual life quality improvement. Thank you NooCube.”
– Louie R. from Manchester, United Kingdom (age – 36)
These verified users are just a few amongst hundreds of thousands of daily users who just can’t get enough!
Conclusion: Is NooCube Nootropic Supplement worth the hype?
Overall Rating of NooCube Brain Productivity:
It scores a perfect 5/5.
The NooCube ingredients, benefits, risk-free formula, affordability, and scientific evidence cannot be matched by any other product on the market. And as far as performance goes, NooCube is the best brain supplement out there. It may show significant improvement in cases of neurodegenerative diseases, brain inflammation, cognitive impairment, mental fatigue, and more. It massively helps in achieving improved memory, improved mental clarity, better cognitive abilities, increased blood flow to strengthen neural connections, better critical thinking abilities, and better mental focus. Speaking in even simpler terms, no other brain supplement comes close to this natural nootropic brain booster.
Q1. How long does it take to work?
Ans.: You will feel the immediate short-term effects of mental clarity and enhanced focus right after your first dosage. These effects slowly get cemented into something more long-term after a few weeks of using it. Benefits start increasing after every few doses.
Q2. Who can use nootropic supplements?
Ans.: NooCube is safe, risk-free, jitter-free, and effective for both men and women.
Q3. Who can not use nootropic supplements?
Ans.: Minors, pregnant women, lactating mothers, people with severe long-term illnesses, and people who are undergoing long-term medications and medical treatments must not use any type of supplement without medical supervision and professional medical advice.
Q4. How many should you use?
Ans.: NooCube suggests 2 pills a day which can be consumed with water and with or without food. It is preferable to consume the supplement every morning before you start your day.
Q5. Is there any guarantee and refund policy?
Ans.: Yes, Wolfson Brands (UK) Limited offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. This means, dissatisfied customers can easily return their order and receive a full refund within 60 days of purchasing.
Q6. Where to order NooCube?
Ans.: Considering the fact that NooCube is a dietary supplement with potential neuro-cognitive benefits, it is imperative to obtain the product from an official and reliable source. Consequently, purchasing NooCube from its official website would be the most prudent choice since it ensures one receives a genuine quality, undiluted product that has been manufactured in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines.